Lycée Abou Kacem Chebbi CHIHiA SFAX TUNISIE Index du Forum Lycée Abou Kacem Chebbi CHIHiA SFAX TUNISIE
forum pour les élèves bilguecim CHIHIA

RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bonjour votre adresse IP est:
Visit the Widget Gallery
Lycée Abou Kacem Chebbi CHIHiA SFAX TUNISIE
SEC teams in consecutive games

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Lycée Abou Kacem Chebbi CHIHiA SFAX TUNISIE Index du Forum -> 4 ème sc 1 -> english project work
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Easyhomeshopping
élève excellent
élève excellent

Masculin
Point(s): 1 993
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 15 Juil - 05:21 (2017)    Sujet du message: SEC teams in consecutive games Répondre en citant

CLEVELAND -- John Axford had other choices where he could pitch next season. Montae Nicholson Youth Jersey . The Indians closed the deal. Axford, who had 46 saves for Milwaukee in 2011 but lost his closers job last season and was traded to St. Louis, finalized a $4.5 million, one-year contract Thursday and will close for Cleveland in 2014. The 30-year-old Axford had other teams interested in signing him, but he decided to join the Indians because of their turnaround in 2013, a strong clubhouse and manager Terry Francona, who sold Axford with his typical straightforward approach. "He was very, very up front with me about the team, the organization, the city," Axford said. "It just sounded to me like a situation I want to be a part of." Axford replaces two-time All-Star closer Chris Perez, who was released in October after Cleveland made its first playoff appearance since 2007. Axford agreed to the contract with Cleveland earlier this week, and completed the deal after taking a physical on Wednesday. The right-hander can earn another $1.75 million in performance bonuses based on games finished: $250,000 for 38 and $300,000 apiece for 43, 48, 53, 58 and 63. The Indians initially considered filling the closers role within the organization -- right-handers Bryan Shaw and Cody Allen were the top candidates -- and pursued several veteran free agents before working out a deal with Axford. The Indians werent scared off despite Axford struggles last season, when he started horribly and was demoted by the Brewers before eventually being traded to St. Louis in August. "We thought he was the right guy to take a chance on," Indians general manager Chris Antonetti said. "We feel like we added an experienced, power arm to the back of our bullpen." Antonetti said the team wasnt reluctant to give the job to Shaw or Allen, its just that Axford was a better option and the club feels he can "bounce back" and be an elite stopper again. Axford attributed some of his early problems last season to pitching in the World Baseball Classic. He was throwing hard from the get-go and went through a "dead arm" period when his velocity dropped following the WBC. But after making some adjustments, Axford settled in and posted a 2.92 ERA in his final 71 appearances with the Brewers and Cardinals. "I dont like to make excuses," Axford said. "I really enjoyed pitching for my country, but I really dont think my arm was ever ready for the start of the regular season. I had a dead arm and my velocity was down in those first few games of the regular season. But when you give up four home runs and have an ERA of 22 after four games, you cant be surprised that youre not the closer anymore." Axford has a 22-19 career record with a 3.29 ERA and 106 saves in 281 relief appearances. He said being a free agent "was fun, but it was difficult." Ultimately, he thought the Indians were the best fit for him because they provided a chance to close again and Cleveland is just a 4 1-2 hour drive from his home in Ontario. It also helped the Indians are on the rise after earning a wild-card spot in 2013. "There were certainly other teams in the mix," Axford said. "They had a great season last year. It seemed like a team I would want to pitch for." Fabian Moreau Redskins Jersey . As the schedule flipped from November to December, they would go on to drop five straight, falling six games below the .500 mark before a franchise-altering trade turned them into an unrecognizable team. Montae Nicholson Redskins Jersey . PAUL, Minn. http://www.redskinsapparelsshop.com/samaje-perine-redskins-jersey-c-65/ . Saskatchewans Darian Durant is expected to miss the rest of the Roughriders season with a torn tendon in his right elbow. The 32-year-old, who will undergo surgery in the next couple days to repair the injury, was added to the teams six-game injury list Tuesday.Clemson, SC (Sports Network) - Death Valley claimed another victim Saturday, as Tajh Boyd totaled five touchdowns to carry No. 8 Clemson past No.5 Georgia, 38-35, on a humid night at Memorial Stadium. The anticipated season opener between these top-ranked interconference foes began as a shootout and ended with the Tigers recovering a late onside kick to secure their first win over Georgia since 1990. Clemson (1-0) finished last season with a win over LSU in the Chick-fil-A Bowl, and with Saturdays nail biter became the first non-SEC team to upend top-10 SEC teams in consecutive games. Boyd, the reigning ACC Player of the Year, ran for two touchdowns and threw for three more while completing 18-of-30 passes for 270 yards. His third touchdown pass went to Stanton Seckinger midway through the fourth quarter. Jonathan Allen Youth Jersey. Seckinger made an acrobatic play along the sideline and dove in for a the eventual game-deciding score. Todd Gurley, despite leaving the game briefly to nurse a thigh injury, totaled 154 yards and two touchdowns on just 12 carries for Georgia (0-1), which was seconds away from playing in the BCS National Championship Game last season. But just like their loss against Alabama in the SEC title game, the Bulldogs couldnt come up with the big play in crunch time. Aaron Murray, who returned for his senior season for a shot at redemption, threw for 323 yards with an interception and ran for a 1-yard TD with 1:19 remaining. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' ' 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 15 Juil - 05:21 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Lycée Abou Kacem Chebbi CHIHiA SFAX TUNISIE Index du Forum -> 4 ème sc 1 -> english project work Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Partager

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Le profil Facebook de Hamma Chups

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation