Lycée Abou Kacem Chebbi CHIHiA SFAX TUNISIE Index du Forum Lycée Abou Kacem Chebbi CHIHiA SFAX TUNISIE
forum pour les élèves bilguecim CHIHIA

RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bonjour votre adresse IP est:
Visit the Widget Gallery
Lycée Abou Kacem Chebbi CHIHiA SFAX TUNISIE
college runner

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Lycée Abou Kacem Chebbi CHIHiA SFAX TUNISIE Index du Forum -> lycée Aboul Kacem Chebbi -CHIHA Sfax Tunisie -> lycée Aboul Kacem Chebbi -CHIHA sfax
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
yaya2017
bon élève
bon élève

Féminin
Point(s): 96
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Lun 17 Juil - 03:20 (2017)    Sujet du message: college runner Répondre en citant

On a warm, rainy, summer day, I crunched up a gravel path at the Moses H. Cone www.flavorz.co.uk Memorial Park in Blowing Rock, N.C. It was my third day of running uphill — in the rain.

On the way up, I tried to chat with Chrissy Stuckey, a 36-year-old dancer from Toronto, but I was running out of breath. She was training for a marathon, and I was not. I prayed we’d soon reach the top of the hill so I would stop huffing, embarrassing myself in front of the 3Michael Kors Wallets0 or so other runners out on the trail that day.

I’m not on a high school track team, or a college runner. I’m not even that fast Nike Air Max 90 Mens a runner for someone my age. I’m 36, and last August I went to camp. To run.

Running camps for grown-ups aren’t exactly new, but they Nike Air Huarache Womens have become more popular, according to Randy Accetta, director of coaching education at the Road Runners Club of America and the mentor in residence at the University of Arizona’s McGuire Entrepreneurship www.karolien.fr Program.“We’re seeing a national push toward experiential consumption,” said Mr. Accetta, who also directed running camps at the Craftsbury Outdoor Center in Craftsbury Common, Vt., from 1996 to 2008.

Since the end of the last recession, he’s seen a growing number of people — especially women, who have driven the explosive growth in running since 2008 — willing to put more Ralph Lauren Hoodies Womens money into what they love by signing up for running camps. “They want to do their passion, and they want to master it, and they want Nike Air Max 90 Mujerto do it in a cool setting with cool people,” he said.

Craftsbury offers four-day and seven-day sessions, which cost $694 and $1,135, including room and board. Participants run twice a day and have classroom sessions on injury prevention, nutrition and exercise psychology, along with yoga sessions. Ms. Hakstian said that campers range from those training for 5Ks and 10Ks to ultramarathoners. The youngest camper last summer was 23; the oldest was 84.

“At every one of these camps, the majority of people say that they’re at camp because they’re looking for something to motivate Nike Air Max Thea Dámské them,” Ms. Hakstian said.Retreats are five or seven days and cost $1,550 to $2,150, including food and lodging at a hotel. Runners Nike Roshe Run Femme work out in the morning, followed by a picnic lunch and education sessions in the afternoon. Most runs are done in and around Flagstaff,Adidas Superstar Pánské  but each camp also does one workout in Sedona, and weeklong camps include a run at the Grand Canyon, providing sightseeing opportunities.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 17 Juil - 03:20 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Lycée Abou Kacem Chebbi CHIHiA SFAX TUNISIE Index du Forum -> lycée Aboul Kacem Chebbi -CHIHA Sfax Tunisie -> lycée Aboul Kacem Chebbi -CHIHA sfax Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Partager

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Le profil Facebook de Hamma Chups

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation