Lycée Abou Kacem Chebbi CHIHiA SFAX TUNISIE Index du Forum Lycée Abou Kacem Chebbi CHIHiA SFAX TUNISIE
forum pour les élèves bilguecim CHIHIA

RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bonjour votre adresse IP est:
Visit the Widget Gallery
Lycée Abou Kacem Chebbi CHIHiA SFAX TUNISIE
in our design.FC: Sneakerheads and influencers determine so

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Lycée Abou Kacem Chebbi CHIHiA SFAX TUNISIE Index du Forum -> lycée Aboul Kacem Chebbi -CHIHA Sfax Tunisie -> lycée Aboul Kacem Chebbi -CHIHA sfax
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
yaya2017
bon élève
bon élève

Féminin
Point(s): 182
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 16 Mai - 07:06 (2018)    Sujet du message: in our design.FC: Sneakerheads and influencers determine so Répondre en citant

So does that mean Nike has made materials and other innovations that work well in terms of performance, but just aren’t pretty enough Nike Air Huarache Womens to be in a shoe?JH: There are cupboards full of that stuff! Of course! We’re constantly experimenting with materials, and avant-garde thoughts and ideas that, at the end of the day, don’t pass the test of this unique balance of form and function. There are certain things we do at Nike where we’re ahead of the curve, and we’re Nike Air Max Tavas Womens going to keep this radical expression alive because we think it will create something new.FC: Your comment on Nike as “radical expression” really makes me think of the minimal shoe trend of the Nike Air Max 2017 Donne last few years. Bright kicks were in for a long time, and Nike really owns this space with these really optimistic, futuristic hues. Then we saw everyone only wanting to wear something more dystopian–white or black shoes–largely pushed by Adidas. Did minimalism undercut Nike’s own color expressions, and hurt its ability Nike Air Max Zero Femme to excite the market with what it does best?JH: I would say that, I would never pigeonhole Nike into one particular genre. I will say that one thing that deeply resonates with consumers today is the fusion of technology with, I’ll call it craft: a little bit of simplicity with a little bit of a radical approach.

I think my Nike Air Max 2017 Donne direct answer is, in all fashion cycles, things ebb and flow. I do feel, and do see in the trend work we’re doing, the resurgence of color. It won’t be what it was 3, 5, 10 years ago. I think it will be still based in sport neutrals with some synthetic colors. But I think the assembly of it will be different. The more edited compositions, Adidas ZX 850 Mujer and radical simplicity, is something I’m trying to advocate at Nike. It’s wearable, understandable; there’s a level of purity and restraint. Simultaneously, we want to say something Nike Air Huarache Womens and project a point of view of confidence in our design.FC: Sneakerheads and influencers determine so much of the global taste. Is it frustrating, as a designer? How much do you listen to, how much do you tune out?JH: Let me start by telling you, I have to have a global awareness in my role, in what is emergent and ending,  if you will. As part of that, I do spend lots of my time looking at key influencers that I know. Confidants we speak to. And of course the general media, Instagram, and other vehicles showing you where macro trends are accelerating or decelerating.

We live in a time where influence and influencing is its own activity. And I think Nike Air Max 95 Femme it has a much deeper impact on the way we self-select things for our bodies, and our fashion, and how we project ourselves. I think it’s a continuous cycle. What I’m excited about is Nike Air Max Tavas Womens it draws more and more interest into brands like Nike. What is fresh? What is being dropped? What is this larger dialog with this broad public, and my hope is that the broad public design IQ or fashion IQ keeps growing–and because it’s growing it’s seeking more, asking more questions. That makes us have to be stronger, more Nike Free 5.0 Femme aware, more on point.FC: Nike just released Flyprint–not its first, but definitely its largest foray into 3D-printed gear. With a technology like that, are you worried about scalability? And do you think 3D printing will impact the industry at large?JH: I am a fundamental believer that we in design and creativity are at the dawn  of a new age. Literally, I think it’s a massive inflection point in the creative industries to have the power of computational design, craft and calculus together, where generative design Nike Air Max 1 Mujer meets additive manufacturing. You’re taking the batching process and shrinking it, because, ultimately, there is an eventuality of being able to do 1:1 [one shoe designed for one person].

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 16 Mai - 07:06 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Lycée Abou Kacem Chebbi CHIHiA SFAX TUNISIE Index du Forum -> lycée Aboul Kacem Chebbi -CHIHA Sfax Tunisie -> lycée Aboul Kacem Chebbi -CHIHA sfax Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Partager

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Le profil Facebook de Hamma Chups

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation